Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Twiiter


I know "Twitter" is old news, but I have only just got around to it... Its all very exciting, though so far I only have a grand total of three "followers"... which is even worse than my blog average these days. (Once in my previous blog incarnation I got 500 views in one 24 hour period... oh the glory days!)

It does feel a bit pathetic writing tweets when only 3 people will read them... and one of those three is "The Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham"... and I'm not sure that even counts.

So if you do twitter please consider humouring me and follow my tweets... I've made it really easy by adding a link on the right of this page.

I'll be honest, I still haven't really "got" what Twitter is all about... can anyone help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment